Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 3 of how many again?

Wow, I can see that for me personally this is one of the longer commitments I've made to doing something on a regularly scheduled basis. Another challenge for me and as I discovered when I attended Noah's workshop at GEL 2011 was that you need to make a decision and stick with it. Don't second guess yourself or worry if it's not "creative enough", just push through and there is where you discover things about yourself. The boys are fine. It's just my neurosis. So, we continue.

Ryan wanted to capture the flag his cousin Abby produced for their "Cousin Camp". This was where all the cousins on Suzie's side of the family (I'm the only sibling on my side w/ kids) spend a week at their Grandmothers house. Abby sewed a flag to fly for the week and Ryan has represented it here. We realized that Abby and Charlie's dog, Othello was there as well but his paw was forgotten!



Owen,... Owen has quite the imagination and I love it. This picture emerged, morphed and was being modified as he described it. I should have just recorded him explaining it. He titled it, "U.S.S. Eklund Airplane." It features a lot of stuff including Ryan watching TV (the show is depicted on the screen), multiple rooms including cannons, Baby O-O, some hallways,... yep, lots of stuff.



Mine captures the moment my boss took me over to our UX team's library. I didn't notice the exact books on there since there is a white board leaned against it. However today when I inquired if anyone has Kim Goodwyn's Designing for the Digital Age, I was told we did and was shown a fine collection of UX books. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment