Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 4

This evening while I was making dinner, I saw Ryan kneeling at the end table with his back to me. I suggested he make his daily drawing and he replied, "I'm doing it now." I think they are enjoying this.

So Suzie wasn't feeling well this morning. Later in day she informs me that the tick bite she had gotten at Cousin Camp was red and inflamed and she was heading to the doctors. She mentioned concerns over Rocky Mountain Spotted fever but the blood tests will take a day or more. I choose to:
1. Not Google "Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever" until after the test results and,
2. Draw this:



Ryan and Owen both hung out at my sister-in-laws until I could swing by and pick them up. Their cousin likes to suck on lemon wedges (must be related to incomplete taste bud development) and that lead to making individual glasses of fresh lemonade. Hence their drawings tonight. Owen had a couple attempts so please ignore the scratched out figures on the left.

Ryan's:



Owen's:

No comments:

Post a Comment