Tuesday, July 5, 2011

So, new habits are hard to start.

Well even thought fireworks were cancelled due to the thunderstorms, we still managed to focus on getting the kids to bed at a reasonable hour and forgot to do our drawings. So I thought we'll just start tomorrow then I remembered two things that are important for this project:

1. Leading by example. Letting my kids see me creating things and,
2. The discipline of doing this activity each day as I committed to do.

So my kids liked my quick sketch this morning and as I headed out of the house Owen started on his.

So my sketch is Lightening from 195. As we returned from my mother-in-law's we could see the storm brewing from the south. I love the views from the elevated highways downtown, in particular the 195 west exit ramp that puts you under the 195 east bound lanes.

No comments:

Post a Comment