Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Fourth is the Fifth

While returning from swim team competition at Three Chopt, we were lucky enough to see the rescheduled fireworks display at Dogwood Dell. Suzie spotted them as we approached I195 on I64. I was able to park just off Cary St where we saw several minutes of the display and the grand finale. First time we ever watched them from the car! We were all very impressed with the variety of shapes, colors and multiple combinations of fireworks.

So here are tonight's creations.

Owen is depicting himself, Mommy, Daddy, Ryan, and Baby O-O (Oh-Oh) (?, no we don't have a 3rd child) watching fireworks. Baby O-O has his own pop-up playhouse.


Ryan has illustrated a crowd of people watching the fireworks under the crescent moon that was out tonight.


I've chosen to capture a scene from the B-Race at the Bryan Park Crits this evening. This one I call, Breakaway at Bryan Park and no, I'm not the one breaking away.

No comments:

Post a Comment